Looking for more refreshing ways to consume your Aperol? This list of 9+ Aperol Cocktails You Need To Try is the best place to start!
Aperol is an Italian bitters Aperitif that gets its vibrant iconic color from rhubarb. It’s as unique as it is delicious and gorgeous, making it a super popular addition to many fun cocktails.
And while most people associate Aperol with the ever-popular Aperol Spritz, I’m here to tell you that Aperol is an extremely delightful addition to a bunch of other cocktails, too.
Green Tip: Did you know that only 9% of plastics are recycled? Consider buying your alcohol in glass bottles to avoid extra plastic packaging which eventually becomes microplastics.
From whiskey-based cocktails to Aperol and gin drinks and everything in between, this is the quintessential list of Aperol Cocktails You Need To Try.
Let’s dive in!
1. Aperol Old Fashioned
2. Aperol Gin Cocktail with Ginger Beer
3. Easy Aperol Negroni
4. Vibrant Aperol Margarita
5. Winter Aperol Cocktail
6. Love Potion Cocktail
7. Special Rosé Aperol Spritz
8. Tropical Bourbon Aperol Cocktail
9. Truly the best Aperol Spritz
Enjoy this list of 9+ Aperol Cocktails You Need To Try! If you still don’t know where to start, here’s one of my all-time favorites: The Easy Aperol Negroni! And for more lists of awesome drinks, check out these Mixology Cocktails To Try At Home and my Best Margaritas!
9+ Aperol Cocktails You Need To Try, including Aperol NegroniPRINT PIN RATE
- 1 ounce Aperol (1 ounce = 2 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce Gin
- 1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 1 peel of a Blood Orange
- Using Sweet Vermouth instead of Dry Vermouth helps to balance the bitterness of the Aperol in this cocktail. If you only have Dry Vermouth, you may want to add a splash of simple syrup.
- 1 fluid ounce = 2 tablespoons
- Still thirsty? Check out this awesome collection of my best cocktail recipes!