Ready to mix up your marg recipe? This list of Best Margarita Recipes gives you options galore!
I know, I know, if it’s not broken, don’t fix it! And a classic Margarita is perfect as is. But here’s the thing. There’s no better way to appreciate the Margarita in all its glory than by testing out its multiple variations.
And by multiple, I mean VERY many. There are just so many delicious margarita recipes to choose from, how could you possibly choose?
Don’t you fret, I have taste-tested all of these (some more than once 😉 ) and highly approve.
So whether you want a sweet margarita or a spicy one, frozen or on the rocks, extra tequila or no tequila at all, this list has options for you.
Let’s dive in. Here’s my list of Best Margarita Recipes.
Best Margarita Recipes
- Refreshing Passion Fruit Margarita
- Three Ingredient Skinny Margarita
- Fresh Strawberry Jalapeno Margarita
- Frozen Pineapple Coconut Margarita
- Blackberry and Rosemary Margarita
- Apple Pie Mezcal Margarita
- Sparkling Vodka Margarita
- Spicy Mezcal Margaritas with Carrot Juice
- Vibrant Aperol Margarita
- Frozen Blackberry Margarita
- Skinny Pineapple Margarita
- Cooling Frozen Peach Margarita
- Watermelon Basil Margarita
- Aromatic Pumpkin Spice Margarita
- Margarita Cookies with Tequila Lime Glaze
1. Refreshing Passion Fruit Margarita
Refreshing Passion Fruit Margarita
2. Three Ingredient Skinny Margarita
3 Ingredient Skinny Margarita
3. Fresh Strawberry Jalapeño Margarita
Fresh Strawberry Jalapeño Margarita
4. Frozen Pineapple Coconut Margarita
Frozen Pineapple Coconut Margarita
5. Blackberry & Rosemary Margarita
Blackberry Rosemary Margaritas
6. Apple Pie Mezcal Margarita
Apple Pie Mezcal Margarita
7. Sparkling Vodka Margarita
Sparkling Vodka Margarita
8. Spicy Mezcal Margaritas With Carrot Juice
Spicy Carrot Mezcal Margarita
9. Vibrant Aperol Margarita
Vibrant Aperol Margarita
10. Frozen Blackberry Margarita
Frozen Blackberry Margaritas with Mint
11. Skinny Pineapple Margarita
Skinny Pineapple Margarita
12. Cooling Frozen Peach Margarita
Cooling Frozen Peach Margarita
13. Watermelon Basil Margarita
Watermelon Basil Margarita
14. Aromatic Pumpkin Spice Margarita
Aromatic Pumpkin Spice Margarita
15. Margarita Cookies with Tequila Lime Glaze
Margarita Cookies with Tequila Lime Glaze
Enjoy this list of the best Margarita recipes! If you still don’t know where to start, here’s one of my all-time favorites: The Watermelon Basil Margarita! And for more lists of awesome drinks, check out 24+ Mixology Cocktails To Try At Home and 9+ Best Sangria Recipes!
15+ Best Margarita Recipes, including Watermelon Basil MargaritaPRINT PIN RATE
- Cocktail Rimmer (optional)
- Cocktail Shaker (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt for rim (optional)
- ½ cup watermelon, roughly chopped
- 5 leaves fresh basil
- ½ ounce lime juice (½ oz usually = juice of ½ lime)
- ½ ounce agave nectar
- 2 ounces tequila blanco
- Wet the rim of your cocktail glass by rubbing half of a lime on the rim in a circular motion a couple of times around. Add salt to a shallow bowl, plate, or and dip the wet rim into the salt. This step is optional, but highly recommended!
- Roughly chop a wedge of watermelon until you have about 1/2 cup of watermelon. Add it to a cocktail shaker or mixing glass with the fresh basil. Muddle until most of the juice is released from your watermelon chunks.
- Add lime juice, sweetener, and tequila and mix. Pour through a strainer into your salt-rimmed glass and enjoy!
- Using fresh lime goes a long way in this recipe!
- I love Blanco Tequila in this recipe, but if you prefer Repasado, that totally works, too!
- ½ liquid oz = 1 tablespoon