Looking for the perfect nutritious accompaniment to your main dish? Look no further! I’ve compiled all of my Best Roasted Vegetable Recipes here in one place!
Whatever the season, these roasting techniques will help you make the most out of your vegetable bounty, by using simple, no-nonsense ingredients and classic techniques to celebrate the natural flavors of your veggies.
Green Tip: Eating seasonally is one of the best (and most delicious) ways to support local and decrease your carbon footprint. Local foods have less associated transportation costs and fuel emissions. Check which veggies are in season in your area with this Seasonal Food Guide.
As an environmental scientist, I am always trying to make more eco-conscious food choices. One simple way to improve your ecological footprint is by incorporating more seasonal vegetables into your diet.
Best Roasted Vegetable Recipes
- Roasted Asparagus and Carrots
- Sweet and Salty Brussels Sprouts
- The Best Purple Asparagus Recipe
- Roasted Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
- Easy Sheet Pan Caprese Asparagus
- 35-Minute Roasted Honey Gold Potatoes
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus
- 20-Minute Garlic Lemon Asparagus
- Roasted Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts
- 20-Minute Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
- Roasted Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes
1. Roasted Asparagus and Carrots
2. Sweet and Salty Brussels Sprouts
3. The Best Purple Asparagus Recipe
4. Roasted Maple Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
5. Easy Sheet Pan Caprese Asparagus
6. 35-Minute Roasted Honey Gold Potatoes
7. Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Asparagus
8. 20-Minute Garlic Lemon Asparagus
9. Roasted Teriyaki Brussels Sprouts
10. 20-Minute Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots
11. Roasted Cauliflower and Sweet Potatoes
I hope this list of Best Roasted Vegetable Recipes inspires you to eat more veggies! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included this lick-your-fingers worthy recipe for Sweet & Salty Brussels Sprouts that will turn even the pickiest of eaters into brussels-obsessed veggie lovers.
8+ Best Roasted Vegetable Recipes, including Sweet & Salty Brussels SproutsPRINT PIN RATE
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (1 lemon = approx. 4 tablespoons lemon juice)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or agave nectar)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (regular or reduced sodium)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the Brussels sprouts by rinsing, removing them from the stalk if necessary, cutting off the stems, and cutting them in half longways. Spread them out in a single layer on a large baking sheet, ensuring they are not overlapping one another.
- Pour the olive oil, salt, pepper, and minced garlic over the brussels spouts and use clean hands or a large spoon to toss, ensuring they are evenly coated.
- Roast the Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes, then turn the oven up to 500°F and broil for an additional 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate glass or small bowl, whisk together lemon juice, honey, and soy sauce until smooth.
- Remove the Brussels from the oven and transfer them to a large plate. Pour the sauce over just before serving.
- Sometimes when you cut the Brussels sprouts, some of the outer layers will shed off. Keep them! They get nice and crunchy in the oven and add texture.
- The longer the Brussels sprouts sit in the sauce, the more you risk them losing their crunch. Pour the sauce over the sprouts immediately before serving.