Looking for an exciting new go-to drink? Try one of these Best Sangria Recipes for a perfectly balanced concoction of wine, fruit, and other tasty add-ins.
The best thing about Sangria is its versatility. It can contain white or red wine, spirits or sparkling water (or both), and a variety of fruits and herbs. So how can you possibly choose which is best?
Here’s my comprehensive list of the 9+ best Sangria recipes I have tried. Each is uniquely delicious, with simple and fresh ingredients that everyone will enjoy.
So whatever the season, whether you’re craving a wintery red or a summery white, this list has got what you need.
Green tip: Eating seasonally is one of the best (and most delicious) ways to support local and decrease your carbon footprint. Local foods have less associated transportation costs and fuel emissions. Simply put, eating seasonally = less environmental impact.
Choose a sangria that aligns with what’s in season! To check the seasonality of the ingredients in your area, use this Seasonal Food Guide.
Best Sangria Recipes
- Sangria Watermelon
- Fall White Wine Sangria
- Cranberry Vanilla Chai Sangria
- Raspberry Sangria with Homemade Simple Syrup
- Pina Colada White Sangria
- Five Ingredient Red Wine Sangria
- Sangria Moscato
- Rosé Sangria With Berries
- Sangria Charcuterie Board
1. Best Sangria Watermelon
2. Fall White Wine Sangria
Fall White Wine Sangria
3. Cranberry Vanilla Chai Sangria
Cranberry Vanilla Chai Sangria
4. Raspberry Sangria with Homemade Simple Syrup
Raspberry Sangria with Homemade Simple Syrup
5. Pina Colada White Sangria
Piña Colada White Sangria
6. Five Ingredient Red Wine Sangria
5 Ingredient Red Wine Sangria
7. Sangria Moscato with Rum
Refreshing Sangria Moscato with Rum
8. Best Rosé Sangria with Berries
Best Rosé Sangria with Berries
9. Sangria Charcuterie Board
Sangria Charcuterie Board
Enjoy this list of 9+Best Sangria Recipes! And if you can’t decide where to start, here is one of my all-time favorites. It’s simple, refreshing, bubbly, and beautiful— it’s the Sangria Moscato:
9+ Best Sangria Recipes, including this Refreshing Sangria Moscato with RumPRINT PIN RATE
- 1 large grapefruit
- 1 large green apple
- 1 large lime
- ⅓ cup dark rum
- 750 mL Moscato (750 mL = about 3 cups)
- 1 cup sparkling water
- 2 cups ice
- ¼ cup simple syrup (optional)
- Wash and cut your grapefruit, apple, and lime into 4 pieces. Add your fruit to a large pitcher.
- Add the rum (and if you would like added sweetness, the simple syrup) and use a large wooden spoon to stir, pressing down on the citrus to muddle it and extract the juices.
- Add your Moscato, sparkling water, and ice. Stir with your spoon and serve cold.
- Moscato is naturally really sweet, so this recipe does not call for any extra sugar. If you love your sangria super sweet, you can always add 1/4 cup of simple syrup.
- I love how the dark rum mellows out the sweetness of the Moscato, but you can absolutely use light rum if you prefer.
- Still thirsty? Check out this awesome collection of my best cocktail recipes!
2 thoughts on “9+ Best Sangria Recipes”
These all sound so delish!
One for every mood!