Looking for a refreshing treat to satisfy your sweet tooth, but without added sugar—and it’s even good for you? These Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Popsicles are the answer!
The Blueshift Antioxidant Ultra is one of the many Blueshift Nutrition supplements I incorporate into my weekly routine, and transforming it into a popsicle helps me get my antioxidant boost at the same time as dessert!
Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Popsicles Ingredients
Here’s everything you need:
- Blueshift Antioxidant Ultra. Berry Peach flavor. Check out purchasing options here!
- Berries of choice. For a little freshness, texture, and extra antioxidant boost! I used blueberries and strawberries.
Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Popsicles Tips and Tricks
What is Blueshift Anyway?
Blueshift Nutrition is a brand that provides delicious supplements designed to help you get all the nutrients you need daily. Their supplements come in pod form, with each pod containing up to 10x the active nutrients you would find in pills or gummies.
Blueshift is revolutionizing the way we hydrate and consume supplements with innovative technology that takes a nutrient-packed pod and blends it into your water to produce a flavorful drink targeted to your own health goals.
With a wide range of products, Blueshift has options for everyone, regardless of age, gender, and diet. They even have a quiz to help you identify which pods are best for you.
I love Antioxidant Ultra because it is filled with seven science-backed vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, rich in antioxidants like vitamin C, selenium, resveratrol, and quercetin to promote free-radical scavenging activity. It also contains Polyphenols to help maintain the body’s normal inflammatory response to oxidative stressors.
Additionally, Antioxidant Ultra has the amino acid L-Cysteine, a powerful antioxidant prized for health benefits, which can help replenish the body’s glutathione levels, to support lung health, brain function, and liver detoxification processes.
Is Blueshift Sustainable?
As an environmental scientist, it’s important to me that I support brands that are taking action to continuously strive towards more eco-friendly products and practices. Here’s how Blueshift is prioritizing our planet:
- Choosing organics. Organic farms rely on biodiversity rather than harmful fertilizers or pesticides.
- Keeping it natural. No artificial sweeteners or flavors.
- Reducing plastic. Each pod contains less than half the plastic in just the cap of the water bottles or sports drinks that you are replacing with your Blueshift drink. Plus, the reusable bottle is made of durable stainless steel and contains no plastic in the drink path.
- Providing vegan options. Reducing your meat consumption is a great way to improve your carbon footprint.
Use the Blueshift Bottle for Best Results
Blueshift has a revolutionary auto-blending Wellness Bottle with a motorized onboard blender to transform your pods into delicious, hydrating, nutrient-packed drinks.
The pod shifter on top allows you to carry up to 3 drink pods, making on-the-go healthy hydrating as easy as one click!
The lift-to-blend technology keeps your drink moving, so there is no sediment, giving you a smooth, perfectly blended drink down to the very last sip.
The bottle also helps to keep you drinking, with its encouraging and fun light-up system that celebrates your success and connects you to the Blueshift app so you can track your hydration.
How To Use the Blueshift Bottle
The Blueshift Wellness Bottle is sleek, fun, and easy to use!
Step 1: Fill the bottle with 14 oz of cold water.
Step 2: Remove the pod shifter and insert your pod of choice. The pod shifter can hold up to 3 different pods for nutrient-rich hydration on-the-go. For these popsicles, we will be using Berry Peach Antioxidant Ultra. Check out purchasing options here!
Step 3: Select a pod by aligning it with the puncture lever and lock the pod shifter by firmly pushing down and turning it clockwise until it clicks. Pull down on the lever to puncture the pod.
Step 4. Close the flip lid and shake vigorously at an angle to activate the blender. The light ring will flash blue while it’s blended (as pictured below) and then a rainbow when it’s ready to drink!
Prep Your Popsicle Mold
Outside of your Antioxidant Ultra pod and fresh berries, you will need a popsicle mold and popsicle sticks. I used these cute silicone molds with great success!
Dice larger berries—like strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries (you can keep blueberries whole!), and drop them into your molds, filling each mold about 1/4 of the way.
Add Your Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Ultra
Next, fill the molds to the top with your Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Ultra. You may notice some berries float to the top, and that’s okay!
Then, place the lid on top and poke your popsicle sticks through the holes, leaving about 4 inches of popsicle stick exposed.
Transfer to the Freezer
Next, it’s time to let your popsicles set! I find it easiest to use a baking tray to transfer your filled popsicle mold to the freezer. Just place the mold on the baking tray and slide it into the freezer. The baking tray will also make the mold easier to remove from the freezer when they’re ready.
Depending on the temperature of your freezer and the size of your molds, your popsicles will likely take 1-2 hours to set.
These pops will last in their molds for up to 6 weeks.
Why You Should Make these Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Popsicles
- It’s a treat for your tastebuds as well as your health! Delicious and nutritious, these popsicles boast tons of antioxidants like vitamin C, selenium, resveratrol, and quercetin to promote free-radical scavenging activity.
- It’s super refreshing! Ice cold fresh berry and peach flavors make these popsicles next-level refreshing.
- It will satisfy your sweet tooth. Nothing like a refined sugar-free dessert that still curbs your cravings.
If you’re loving these Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant Popsicles, check out this Blueshift Nutrition Bright Citrus Mocktail!
Blueshift Nutrition Antioxidant PopsiclesPRINT PIN RATE
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup strawberries, diced
- Add equal amounts of berries into 6 popsicle molds, filling each mold about 1/4 of the way.
- Add your Antioxidant Ultra to the molds, filling each to the very top. Cover with top and add your popsicle sticks, leaving about 4 inches of stick exposed.
- Transfer mold to the freezer for at least 2 hours or until popsicles are solid. Enjoy!
- You can use any berries with great success in this recipe! I used blueberries and strawberries, but you can also use raspberries or blackberries.
This is a sponsored post by Blueshift Nutrition.