There’s no better way to celebrate than with homemade cake! These Delicious Cakes for Every Occasion boast a variety of unique flavors, so you can find something for everyone, no matter what you are celebrating!
From more simple classic cakes to unique cheesecakes, this list has a wide range of different cakes to help you mark your special day.
Green Tip: Look for non-toxic, Teflon-free bakeware when preparing to bake your cakes! Chemicals used to create harmful non-stick bakeware are detrimental pollutants to our environment.
As an environmental scientist, I believe making small changes like choosing eco-friendly bakeware, can make a bigger impact over time.
Delicious Cakes for Every Occasion
- Best Ever Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
- 90-Second Chocolate Oreo Mug Cake
- Epic Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake
- Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- Cute Christmas Cookie Cake
- Chocolate Orange Cake with Sweet Orange Glaze
- Vegan Apple Cake With Streusel Topping
- Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
1. Best Ever Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
Best Ever Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
2. 90-Second Chocolate Oreo Mug Cake
90-Second Chocolate Oreo Mug Cake
3. Epic Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake
Epic Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cheesecake
4. Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
Moist Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
5. Cute Christmas Cookie Cake
Cute Christmas Cookie Cake
6. Chocolate Orange Cake with Sweet Orange Glaze
Chocolate Orange Cake with Orange Glaze
7. Vegan Apple Cake With Streusel Topping
Vegan Apple Cake With Streusel Topping
8. Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
I hope you found what you’re looking for in this list of Delicious Cakes for Every Occasion! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included one of my favorite foolproof recipes below
8+ Delicious Cakes for Every Occasion, Including Vegan Apple CakePRINT PIN RATE
Vegan Apple Cake
- 1 ½ cups light brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil (in solid form)
- ¼ cup apple sauce
- 1 cup nondairy milk (I use coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 sweet apples, shredded (I use Gala)
- ¼ cup non-dairy butter, melted
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup light or dark brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup powdered sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
Vegan Apple Cake
- Preheat an oven to 350°F and line or grease an 11-inch cake pan (springform preferred).
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the sugar and oil together until well combined.
- Add apple sauce, milk, and vanilla extract and mix well.
- With your hand mixer on low, add flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt until a thick batter forms and set aside.
- Peel the skin off the apples and use a cheese grater to shred the apple into a large mixing bowl.
- Use a spatula to fold the shredded apple into the cake batter.
- Pour the batter into your prepped cake pan and set it aside to prepare your streusel.
Streusel Topping (Optional)
- Melt the butter in the microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until completely liquefied.
- Add butter to a mixing bowl with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and salt. Use a whisk to combine, forming a crumbly mixture. If your mixture isn't crumbly, add a little more flour, about 1 tablespoon at a time, until it is nice a crumbly.
- Use clean hands to crumble the mixture on top of your cake.
- Bake cake for 30-40 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean. Sprinkle with powdered sugar (optional) and enjoy!
- Grate your apple last to avoid it from browning.