Where are my Oreo lovers at? This list of Fun Recipes with Oreos has a wide range of delicious creations that include your favorite classic sandwich cookie.
Green Tip: Oreo has pledged to make 100% recyclable packaging by 2025, but for now, it’s important to remove the outer mylar bag before recycling the plastic sleeve, to ensure your packaging is recycled successfully.
1. Rich Vegan Dark Chocolate Oreo Pie
2. 20-Minute Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Four-Ingredient Oreo Dip
4. Chocolate Oreo Cinnamon Rolls
5. Epic Oreo French Toast
6. 90-Second Chocolate Oreo Mug Cake
7. Chocolate Mint Pie with Oreo Crust
8. Three-Ingredient Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
9. 25-Minute Cookie Monster Cookies
I hope this list of Fun Recipes with Oreos inspired you to make something out-of-this-world delicious with your favorite sandwich cookie! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included this simple, yet delectable 3-Ingredient Strawberry Oreo Milkshake uses without a doubt the best flavor combos to create your new favorite treat!
9+ Fun Recipes with Oreos, including Strawberry Oreo MilkshakePRINT PIN RATE
3-Ingredient Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
- 4 whole Oreos
- 1 cup strawberry ice cream (dairy or non-dairy)
- ⅓ cup milk (cows or non-dairy)
Optional Garnish Ideas
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1 Oreo
- 1 Strawberry
- Add your Oreos, ice cream, and milk to a blender.
- Blend on high until Oreos are crushed and the milkshake is smooth.
- Garnish with toppings of choice and serve immediately.
- If you like your milkshake extra thick, use less milk! You can always add more after the initial blending.
- This milkshake can be made vegan with nondairy ice cream and milk.
- Check out this delicious collection of my best milkshake recipes that are sure to bring all your friends to the yard!