There’s no better treat than a creamy, ice-cold, milkshake. And no matter what flavor you’re craving, all you need is the right ice cream to milk to flavor booster ratios to make a perfect shake!
Here, you will learn how to make a milkshake perfectly, plus get 7 of my favorite flavor ideas! Because sometimes you need more than just a classic vanilla milkshake.
Green tip: Consider investing in reusable straws! They are easy to clean and will reduce your contribution to plastic waste that eventually ends up in landfills or makes its way into the environment and becomes microplastics.
These stainless steel straws are my favorite!
Milkshake Flavor Ideas
- Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
- Peanut Butter Milkshake
- Nutella Milkshake
- Banana Strawberry Milkshake
- Butterscotch Milkshake
- Homemade Cookie Dough Milkshake
- Coffee Milkshake
1. Strawberry Oreo Milkshake
2. Peanut Butter Milkshake
3. Nutella Milkshake
4. Banana Strawberry Milkshake
5. Butterscotch Milkshake
6. Homemade Cookie Dough Milkshake
7. Coffee Milkshake
I hope you enjoyed these milkshake flavor options! Below you will learn how to make a milkshake with the correct ice cream, milk, and flavor enhancer ratios to make your own personal best-ever milkshake!
How To Make A MilkshakePRINT PIN RATE
- 1 cup ice cream of choice
- ⅓ cup milk of choice
- ¼ cup flavor enhancer of choice (optional)
Flavor Enhancer Ideas (Optional)
- ¼ cup fruit (like strawberries, blueberries, or bananas)
- ¼ cup cookies (like chocolate chip, Oreos, or Girl Scout cookies)
- ¼ cup spread (like peanut butter, hazelnut spread, or jam)
- ¼ cup sauce (like caramel, butterscotch, or chocolate syrup)
- Add ice cream, milk, and flavor enhancer to your blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Add to a glass and enjoy cold!
- If you like your milkshake extra thick, use less milk! You can always add more.