Looking for an egg-citing recipe to start your day off on the right track? This list of breakfast recipes with eggs has what you need!
From sandwiches to quiches and so much more, there’s a little bit of everything. Each recipe is pescatarian friendly and filled with flavor! Plus, we will go back to basics and learn some simple egg-cooking techniques that will change your breakfast game!
Green Tip: If you want to source your eggs more sustainably, look for pasture-raised eggs (over free-range or cage-free) to support agriculture that is less reliant on chemicals and fossil fuels.
As an environmental scientist, I stand strong in my belief that making small changes like sourcing ingredients more responsibly when you can, makes a bigger impact over time.
Breakfast Recipes with Eggs
- 5-Minute Over Hard Eggs
- The Best Soft Scrambled Eggs Hacks and Technique
- Crispy Pan-Fried Egg and Cheese Sandwich Three Ways
- Savory Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Veggies
- Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito with Salsa
- 15-Minute Naan Breakfast Pizza
- Creamy Asparagus Quiche with Gouda Cheese
- Showstopping Apple and Cheddar Quiche
- Next-Level Spicy Feta Shakshuka
- 5-Ingredient Lox and Schmear Omelet
- Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl with Crispy Potatoes
1. 5-Minute Over Hard Eggs
2. The Best Soft Scrambled Eggs Hacks and Technique
3. Crispy Pan-Fried Egg and Cheese Sandwich Three Ways
4. Savory Quinoa Breakfast Bowl with Veggies
5. Vegetarian Breakfast Burrito with Salsa
6. 15-Minute Naan Breakfast Pizza
7. Creamy Asparagus Quiche with Gouda Cheese
8. Showstopping Apple and Cheddar Quiche
9. Next-Level Spicy Feta Shakshuka
10. 5-Ingredient Lox and Schmear Omelet
11. Smoked Salmon Breakfast Bowl with Crispy Potatoes
I hope this list of breakfast recipes with eggs inspires you to treat yourself to an energizing and delicious meal to start your day! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included this recipe for Soft Scrambled Eggs that gives you two options for soft scrambled eggs: a creamier, richer version and a lighter, fluffier version to help you make the very best scramble for your taste.
11+ Breakfast Recipes with Eggs, including Soft Scrambled EggsPIN Print RATE
- ½ tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 3 teaspoons water (optional)
- In a large frying pan over medium heat, melt the butter and allow it to get hot.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and add the salt. Use a fork or whisk to beat until the yolks and egg whites are well-combined.
- For creamier, richer eggs, skip this step. For lighter, fluffier eggs, add the cornstarch and water to a small bowl and mix to combine, ensuring there are no lumps. Add the cornstarch slurry to the beaten eggs.
- Once the butter is melted and hot, add the egg mixture to the center of the pan, and watch as it spreads out across the bottom of the pan. If need be, slightly tilt the pan back and forth until the egg is in an even layer across the whole pan.
- Wait about 30 seconds until the edges just start to cook. Then, use a rubber spatula to slowly push the eggs around the pan in a circular motion, starting with the outermost edges and slowly moving inward.
- Continue to push the eggs around in a circular motion moving inward, until the eggs are all cooked and in the center of the pan. The top of the eggs should be ever so slightly underdone (they will continue to cook while the egg cools).
- Slide the soft scrambled egg onto a plate and serve warm. Enjoy!
- If you are making more than two eggs, increase the amount of butter and salt, but keep the amount of cornstarch and water the same (if using).
- Now that you’ve mastered scrambled eggs, learn how to fry an egg in this Over Hard Eggs recipe or how to poach one in this Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict recipe!