Craving seafood and want it fast? These quick and easy Fish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less have got you covered!
Each of these pescatarian recipes will bring tons of flavor with minimal ingredients, simple cooking techniques, and pointers for best practices for sourcing your fish.
As an environmental scientist, sourcing seafood sustainably is very important to me.
Fish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less
- 15-Minute Old Bay Salmon
- 20-Minute Pecan Crusted Halibut
- 3-Ingredient Pesto Butter Salmon
- Roasted Garlic Salmon for Two
- Almond Crusted Salmon
1. 15-Minute Old Bay Salmon
2. 20-Minute Pecan Crusted Halibut
3. 3-Ingredient Pesto Butter Salmon
4. Roasted Garlic Salmon for Two
5. Almond Crusted Salmon
I hope this list of Fish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less inspires you to whip up a quick and easy pescatarian meal! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included this simple yet effective recipe for Old Bay Salmon that comes together in just 15 minutes in the oven and requires just 4 ingredients.
5+ Fish Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less, including Old Bay SalmonPIN Print RATE
- Citrus Squeezer (optional)
- 10 ounces salmon
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 475°F.
- Prep your salmon by patting it dry with paper towels (try these bamboo paper towels for a more sustainable option!) and placing it, skin side down, on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and olive oil over the salmon (some may leak onto your baking sheet, but that's okay!). Then, sprinkle the Old Bay Seasoning on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the internal temperature of the salmon reaches 125°F. Serve hot and enjoy!
- You can easily double or even triple this recipe, just note you will need a couple of extra minutes in the oven. The best way to monitor the baking time for perfect salmon is with a kitchen thermometer.
- For more recipes like this, check out this list of Simple Salmon Recipes.