Step into a world of cozy flavors and autumnal delights with this list of my favorite pumpkin recipes for Fall! These recipes are sure to leave your taste buds dancing among the falling leaves.!
Whether you want to bake something sweet, cook something savory, or sip on something smooth, all of these recipes contain real pumpkin to bring that iconic Fall flavor to your palate.
As an environmental scientist, I’m always conscious of my food waste. I love highlighting ingredients with a long shelf life, like canned pumpkin puree!
Green tip: Did you know that of the billions of pounds of food wasted annually, it is estimated that 50% of it happens in our homes? It’s always best to avoid food waste as much as you can!
Above and beyond the outrageously delicious flavor pumpkin brings to these dishes, it also boasts tons of fiber and other nutrients like vitamins, potassium, and potassium.
Pumpkin Recipes for Fall
1. One-Pot Carrot Pumpkin Soup
2. Easy Baked Pumpkin Mac and Cheese
3. Creamy Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
4. One-Pot Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce
Snacks & Treats
5. Festive Pumpkin Muffins with Spiced Cream Cheese Frosting
6. Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
7. Moist Pumpkin Banana Muffins with Crumble Top
8. 4-Ingredient Homemade Pumpkin Whipped Cream
9. Aromatic Pumpkin Spice Margarita
10. Fun & Festive Pumpkin Spice Mule
11. Creamy Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate for Two
I hope this list of my favorite pumpkin recipes for Fall makes all your cozy Autumnal kitchen dreams come true! If you’re still not sure where to start, I included this recipe for One-Pot Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce that is quick and easy to make, easy to clean up, and will feed the whole family!
10+ Pumpkin Recipes for Fall Including Pasta with Pumpkin SaucePRINT PIN RATE
- 16 ounces short pasta (like penne, ziti, rigatoni, or farfalle)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups vegetable broth (or chicken broth)
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree (15 oz = 1 can)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ ounce fresh sage
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup milk (dairy on unsweetened plant-based)
- Add the pasta, vegetable broth, pumpkin puree, olive oil, salt, pepper, and nutmeg to a large pot over high heat and stir. Cover and bring to a rolling boil, then turn heat down to medium to simmer.
- Cover and simmer over medium for 13-15 minutes, stirring every 3-5 minutes with a wooden spoon, until pasta is al dente. As you stir, scrape the bottom of the pot to ensure the pasta doesn't stick.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the sage. Remove the pasta from heat and add the butter, sage, and Parmesan cheese. Stir to coat, allowing the residual heat to melt the butter.
- Slowly add the milk to thin out the sauce, about 1 tablespoon at a time until you achieve your desired consistency. You may not need all ½ cup.
- Serve hot with a little extra grated Parmesan and sage for garnish. Enjoy!
- Add the milk slowly to gauge the consistency of the sauce.
- This recipe can be used for any short pasta, including, but not limited to Penne (as pictured), Cavatappi, Fusilli, Rotini, Farfalle, Rigatoni, and Gemelli.
- For more easy and low clean-up recipes, check out this awesome list of my best One-Pot meals.