Looking for a meal that’s easy to whip up, clean and scarf down? This list of 10+ One-Pot Pasta Recipes has a variety of mouthwatering options to bring tons of flavor without the hassle.
Whether you’re craving seafood, want something meatless, or are seeking a plant-based option, there’s something on this list for you.
As a busy mom and environmental scientist, one-pot meals are my absolute favorite! Less clean-up means we save both time and water. Win, win!
And with such a wide variety of delicious one-pot recipes to choose from, cooking in just one pot definitely does not have to limit you!
Green tip: Speaking of cleanup, if you have a dishwasher-use it! Comparing dishwashing to handwashing, using an efficient dishwasher uses 1/6th the amount of water to get your dishes clean.
On this list, you will find all of my favorite one-pot pasta recipes, plus the full recipe for my Gourmet Mushroom Risotto which is ALWAYS a good idea.
One-Pot Pasta Recipes
- Mushroom Spinach Pasta with White Wine
- Tahini Pasta with Toasted Walnuts
- Cajun Salmon Pasta
- Mushroom Marsala Pasta
- Vegan One-Pot Pasta with Marinara Sauce
- Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
- 2-Ingredient Pesto Tortellini
- Hummus Pasta with Basil (Vegan)
- One-Pot Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce
- 4-Ingredient Mushroom Pesto Pasta
- One-Dish Baked Goat Cheese Pasta
1. Mushroom Spinach Pasta with White Wine
2. Tahini Pasta with Toasted Walnuts
3. Cajun Salmon Pasta
4. Mushroom Marsala Pasta
5. Vegan One-Pot Pasta with Marinara Sauce
6. Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
7. 2-Ingredient Pesto Tortellini
8. Hummus Pasta with Basil (Vegan)
9. One-Pot Pasta with Pumpkin Sauce
10. 4-Ingredient Mushroom Pesto Pasta
11. One-Dish Baked Goat Cheese Pasta
I hope this list of One-Pot Pasta recipes takes the stress out of weekday dinner for you! If you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included this recipe for Mushroom Pesto Pasta, which is quick, easy, packed with flavor, and requires only one pot and 4 ingredients to come together!
10+ One-Pot Pasta Recipes including Mushroom Pesto PastaPIN RATE Print
- 1 pound pasta of choice (long or short)
- 8 ounces white or baby bella mushrooms
- 8 ounces pesto (8 ounces pesto = approx. 1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the pasta to al dente according to the directions on the box. Before straining, make sure to conserve at least 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Set pasta aside in a large bowl.
- Slice your mushrooms longways in 2-4 thin pieces, depending on their size. Add them to the pot with olive oil.
- Sautee mushrooms over medium heat until their juices release and they start to caramelize (5-8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add the pasta back to the pot with the mushrooms. Add the pesto and toss.
- Assess the consistency. If it seems too thick and dense, add the pasta water about 1 tablespoon at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.