Looking for a festive and fun treat to bring the holly jolly to your Holiday season? This list of 14+ mouthwatering Christmas desserts has it all!
From cookies to tarts to drinks, these are some of my favorite confections that I look forward to making every year for my annual Holiday baking binge!
Green Tip: When sourcing sustainable ingredients for baking, look for trusted labels like Regenerative Organic Certified, USDA Organic, Non-GMO Project Certified, and Certified Naturally Grown.
As an environmental scientist who likes to indulge in sweet treats and comfort foods, I believe making small changes can make a bigger impact over time.
- The BEST Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- Spiked Baileys Hot Chocolate for Two
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Festive Christmas Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Gin and Cranberry Christmas Cocktail
- Decadent Peppermint Hot Chocolate for Two
- Cheery Peppermint Mocha Martini
- Decadent White Chocolate Martini
- Vibrant Leftover Cranberry Sauce Cosmo
1. Chewy M&M Christmas Cookies
2. Cute Christmas Cookie Cake
3. Chocolate Peppermint Christmas Tree Cookies
4. Candy Cane Shortbread Cookies
5. Cozy Baileys Hot Chocolate Tart
6. The BEST Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
7. Spiked Baileys Hot Chocolate for Two
8. Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombs
9. Festive Christmas Hot Cocoa Bombs
10. Gin and Cranberry Christmas Cocktail
11. Decadent Peppermint Hot Chocolate for Two
12. Cheery Peppermint Mocha Martini
13. Decadent White Chocolate Martini
14. Vibrant Leftover Cranberry Sauce Cosmo
I hope this list of Christmas Desserts inspires you to spread Holiday cheer in the kitchen! And if you’re still not sure where to start, I’ve included these festive, chewy treats adorned with colorful M&M candies, embodying the spirit of the holiday season in each delightful bite.
M&M Christmas CookiesPIN Print RATE
- ½ cup softened unsalted butter (½ cup butter = 1 stick)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon table salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup M&M's (green and red only)
- To a large mixing bowl, add softened butter and brown sugar. Use a hand mixer on high to cream together until light and smooth (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and use your hand mixer on low to combine.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda and mix to combine, careful not to overbeat. Use a spatula to scrape any flour off the sides of the bowl and integrate it into your dough.
- Add the M&M's to your dough and use a rubber spatula to fold to combine. I like to keep a small handful of each out to place on top of the cookie dough once it's formed into cookies.
- Use a large cookie scoop or 2 heaping tablespoons of dough to form your cookies, adding them to the prepped baking sheets. Leave at least an inch of space in between each cookie for minor spreading. Add the conserved M&M's on top.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on the top rack. It's okay if they are slightly underdone. Allow them to cool on the baking sheet so they continue to bake as they cool. If you want perfectly round cookies, use a round cookie cutter, scooting it around the cookie while they are still hot. Enjoy!
- You can freeze excess cookie dough before baking it to give you fresh baked cookies every time when the craving hits! Just bake them as normal straight out of the freezer.
- Cookie monsters are always happy at my house with this delicious selection of my best cookie recipes to choose from! Nom nom nom!