Chocolate lovers rejoice! I have put together a list that I am referring to as Death By Chocolate, containing all my favorite chocolate recipes for chocolate lovers like me!
Whether you are a chocolate purist or like to enjoy your chocolate with a complimentary flavor like orange, peppermint, or peanut butter, this list has got something for you.
Green Tip: Make sure your chocolate is sustainably sourced. Look for Fair Trade, Rainforest Alliance, or UTZ certifications as opposed to self-proclaimed sustainability labels that sometimes falsely advertise “sustainably sourced”.
As an environmental scientist, I try to enjoy ingredients with a higher environmental impact in moderation and source them responsibly. So, as a self-proclaimed but independently verified chocolate-addict and all-things-chocolate enthusiast, I make sure when I do indulge in chocolatey things, I truly make it count.
You can do so, too, with one (or ten?) of the chocolaty chocolate recipes below.
Death By Chocolate: Chocolate Recipes for Chocolate Lovers
- 80-Second Vegan Chocolate Mug Brownie
- Best Ever Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
- Decadent Whiskey Chocolate Truffles
- Chocolate Mint Pie with Oreo Crust
- Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats Dipped in Chocolate
- Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Sinful Boozy Chocolate Mousse
- 90-Second Oreo Chocolate Mug Cake
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cupcakes
- Homemade Cookie Dough Cups for Ice Cream
- Rich Vegan Dark Chocolate Oreo Pie
- Chocolate Orange Cake with Sweet Orange Glaze
- Best Ever One-Bowl Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Muffins
1. 80-Second Vegan Chocolate Mug Brownie
Craving something fudgy, but need it quick? This single-serving fudgy vegan mug brownie is not only just as delicious as ooey-gooey baked brownies, it’s ready in just 80 seconds!
2. Best Ever Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake with Sour Cream Frosting
This Chocolate Cookie Dough Cake boasts two layers of moist chocolate cake with globs of chocolate chip cookie baked inside, frosted with slightly tart sour cream frosting, and finished with chocolate ganache and raw cookie dough bites.
3. Decadent Whiskey Chocolate Truffles
These decadent bite-sized Whiskey Chocolate Truffles are the ultimate pop-in-your-mouth treat, with intense chocolate flavor and a touch of boozy bliss.
4. Chocolate Mint Pie with Oreo Crust
Looking for a new way to enjoy your favorite combo of chocolate and mint? This chocolate mint pie is fudgy with a crunchy crust, and just the right amount of fresh minty flavor!
5. Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats Dipped in Chocolate
These Chocolate-Dipped Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats are sticky, sweet, crunchy, nutty, and chocolatey all at once. The most nostalgic treat!
6. Baileys Hot Chocolate Bombs
Looking for a fun way to enjoy your favorite warming chocolate treat? These Bailey’s Hot Chocolate Bombs are interactive, delicious, and just the right amount of boozy.
7. Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
A cross between a cookie, a cake, and a blondie—it doesn’t get better than this Cakey Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake. Buttery, chocolatey, and cake-like texture with each delicious bite.
8. Sinful Boozy Chocolate Mousse
This Boozy Chocolate Mousse is velvety smooth with a rich, chocolaty flavor and a subtle hint of Brandy. Super delicious and extra romantic.
9. 90-Second Oreo Chocolate Mug Cake
In need of a quick fix to curb that chocolate craving? This Chocolate Oreo Mug Cake is the quickest and easiest way to satisfy your sweet tooth!
10. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
These quick and easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect snack to whip up in 30 minutes and in just one bowl!
11. Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies combine the perfect amount of pumpkin and complimentary spices with classic chocolate chip cookie flavors to bring you the ultimate Fall cookie.
12. Chocolate on Chocolate Cupcakes
These moist and decadent Chocolate on Chocolate Cupcakes with airy ganache prove that there is no such thing as too much chocolate.
13. Homemade Cookie Dough Cups for Ice Cream
These Homemade Cookie Dough cups are chewy, soft, and the perfect handheld vessel for a melty, sticky scoop of your favorite ice cream.
14. Rich Vegan Dark Chocolate Oreo Pie
This Rich Vegan Dark Chocolate Pie is a lower-fat alternative to a classic mousse-filled pie with cookies-n-cream crust that trims the fat without skimping out on taste or texture.
15. Chocolate Orange Cake with Sweet Orange Glaze
This Chocolate Orange Cake strikes the perfect balance of chocolate and citrus for a fresh and decadent bundt, fit for any occasion.
16. Best Ever One-Bowl Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
These melt-in-your-mouth, Best Ever Fudgy Chocolate Brownies come with a warning: you won’t be able to eat just one!
17. Delicious One-Bowl Chocolate Chip Muffins
These Chocolate Chip Muffins give you a crispy muffin top and melty chocolatey goodness with each and every bite.
I hope this Death By Chocolate list of all of my favorite chocolate recipes for chocolate lovers helps you satisfy your chocolate cravings! If you’re still not sure where to start, here are my favorite Whiskey Chocolate Truffles to get you going!